Online and Mobile Banking Services
Lake Street Online
Our online banking tool for both personal and business/nonprofit banking:
- View balances and transactions
- Set up account alerts for your balance, payments and cleared items
- View E-Statements - you can sign up for E-Statements within online banking after you've enrolled in Lake Street Online, or by contacting a personal banker
- Online Bill Pay makes paying bills simple
- Transfer money between accounts
- Download your transaction information to financial management software such as Microsoft Money and Intuit QuickBooks
Enroll by visiting our homepage and selecting the "Enroll" link at the upper right-hand corner of the page.
View the Lake Street Online Demo
Online Cash Management
Through Lake Street Online, we offer online cash management solutions for your business, no matter the size. The following features are available online:
- Wire Transfers - Business customers who execute bank wires will enjoy the convenience and cost savings of the optional wire transfer feature in cash management. This service supports domestic wires only. Please contact a personal banker for assistance with international transactions.
- ACH/Electronic Payments - Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions are a convenient way for businesses to process payroll, collect bills or concentrate cash from other accounts on a scheduled basis. This capability is provided to cash management customers who enroll in the optional ACH program.
- Positive Pay - Account Reconciliation/ Positive Pay (known as ARP or simply Positive Pay), is a new feature that is available to our business and nonprofit account holders. With Positive Pay, you will be able to review checks that clear your account on a daily basis. After you review the items, you will have a chance to pay or return these items. It is an easy way to help protect your account against fraudulent activity and keep your books up to date.
- Commercial Bill Pay - Pay bills from the convenience of your computer without having to prepare checks and send mail.
Click here to see an overview of all the cash management solutions that Lake Street Online provides.
Contact a personal banker or call 708.660.1000 to learn more about using any of these cash management solutions for your business.
Lake Street Mobile
Community Bank is excited to offer mobile banking with Lake Street Mobile! You can use your mobile phone to review balances and transactions, deposit checks, transfer money between accounts and pay bills online.
- You must first register for Lake Street Mobile through Lake Street Online. Directions on how to sign up for Lake Street Mobile are available for download.
- To get mobile check deposit for your phone, you must first sign up for mobile deposit in Lake Street Online. Then you must fill out and return the the direct deposit registration form.
- We also have a Frequently Asked Questions page with additional information.
Lake Street Mobile offers text messaging features and mobile banking.
1. Text Messaging*
With Text Messaging you can review account balances and transactions using simple text commands. All you need is a basic cell phone, and no smartphone is required. Simply text the following codes to 89549 and you will receive a text message with your account information.
Bal= All Acct Bal
Bal Acct Name=Single Acct Bal
Hist=All Accts Recent Activity
Hist Acct Name=Single Acct Activity
2. Mobile Banking for iPhone® and AndroidTM*
With Lake Street Mobile, you can complete a full range of banking transactions all from the convenience of your smartphone. It’s simple, secure and no cost.
- Review your balances and transactions
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between Community Bank accounts
- Find the nearest surcharge free ATM
- View statements, check images and transaction slips
The App StoreSM lets you browse apps and download them directly to your iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod® touch. Just search using the phrase "Lake Street Mobile".†
Android™ users can download the app from the Google Play™ Store. Just search using the phrase "Lake Street Mobile".
*Text and data usage charges through your carrier may still apply. You must first access online banking and register for Lake Street Mobile in order to access mobile banking.
†iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Apple Pay is Here
Now you can enjoy all the benefits of your Community Bank debit card using Apple Pay.
Apple Pay allows you to pay with contactless payment technology and unique security features built right in the iPhone® 6, iPhone® 6 Plus, iPad® Air 2, and iPad® mini 3.
Apple Pay is:
- Convenient - Keep your wallet at home and streamline your purchases with a single touch.
- Easy - Simply add your Community Bank debit card to Passbook® on your mobile device. Then when you pay, hold the device near the reader and pay with a single touch.
- Secure - With Apple Pay, your information will be secure. Instead of using your debit card number, a unique account number is assigned, which is encrypted and securely stored. Your actual debit card number is never shared with merchants or transmitted for payment.