Over 850 nonprofit organizations bank with us, and throughout the years we have supported the causes they serve. Most notably, our staff and directors have volunteered countless hours of time to nonprofit organizations throughout our community and the surrounding areas. No bank is better suited to understand your banking needs than Community Bank.
- Interest-Bearing Checking - manage your daily operating funds
- Savings - earn more interest on your short-term reserve funds
- Certificates of Deposit - earn more interest on your short-term reserve funds
- Links to Nonprofit Sites
Through Lake Street Online, we offer online cash management solutions for your nonprofit organization. The following features are available online:
- Wire Transfers - Business customers who execute bank wires regularly enjoy the convenience and cost savings of the optional wire transfer feature in cash management. This service supports domestic wires only. Please contact a personal banker for assistance with international transactions.
- ACH/Electronic Payments - Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions are a convenient way for businesses to process payroll, collect bills or concentrate cash from other accounts on a scheduled basis. This capability is provided to cash management customers who enroll in the optional ACH program.
- Positive Pay - Account Reconciliation/ Positive Pay (known as ARP or simply Positive Pay), is a new feature that is available to our business and nonprofit account holders. With Positive Pay, you will be able to review checks that clear your account on a daily basis. After you review the items, you will have a chance to pay or return these items. It is an easy way to help protect your account against fraudulent activity and keep your books up to date.
- Commercial Bill Pay - Pay bills from the convenience of your computer without having to prepare checks and send mail.
Approval of all Community Bank products and services subject to bank underwriting standards.