Community Bank is your business partner - talk to us about your financial needs.
As business owners, we at Community Bank welcome new opportunities, provide innovative solutions to our clients, and adapt quickly. We understand your business needs, and provide products designed to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Checking Accounts - Manage your daily operations
- Savings Accounts - Make your savings work for you
- Commercial Loans - Explore products designed to meet your borrowing needs
- Nonprofits - Learn more about banking solutions for nonprofit organizations
- Credit Cards
Online Cash Management
Through Lake Street Online, we offer online cash management solutions for your business, no matter the size. The following features are available online:
- Wire Transfers - Business customers who execute bank wires will enjoy the convenience and cost savings of the optional wire transfer feature in cash management. This service supports domestic wires only. Please contact a personal banker for assistance with international transactions.
- ACH/Electronic Payments - Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions are a convenient way for businesses to process payroll, collect bills or concentrate cash from other accounts on a scheduled basis. This capability is provided to cash management customers who enroll in the optional ACH program.
- Positive Pay - Account Reconciliation/ Positive Pay (known as ARP or simply Positive Pay), is a new feature that is available to our business and nonprofit account holders. With Positive Pay, you will be able to review checks that clear your account on a daily basis. After you review the items, you will have a chance to pay or return these items. It is an easy way to help protect your account against fraudulent activity and keep your books up to date.
- Commercial Bill Pay - Pay bills from the convenience of your computer without having to prepare checks and send mail.
Approval of all Community Bank products and services subject to bank underwriting standards.
|Click here to access Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)|