Lake Street Mobile - Community Bank's Mobile Banking App
Community Bank is excited to offer mobile banking with Lake Street Mobile! You can use your mobile phone to review balances and transactions, deposit checks, transfer money between accounts and pay bills online.
- You must first register for Lake Street Mobile through Lake Street Online. Directions on how to sign up for Lake Street Mobile are available for download
- To get mobile check deposit for your phone, you must first sign up for mobile deposit in Lake Street Online. You can then self enroll from within the Mobile App.
- We also have a Frequently Asked Questions page with additional information.
Lake Street Mobile text messaging and mobile banking features.
1. Text Messaging*
With Text Messaging you can review account balances and transactions using simple text commands. All you need is a basic cell phone, and no smartphone is required. Simply text the following codes to 89549 and you will receive a text message with your account information.
Bal= All Acct Bal
Bal Acct Name=Single Acct Bal
Hist=All Accts Recent Activity
Hist Acct Name=Single Acct Activity
2. Mobile Banking for iPhone® and Android TM *
With Lake Street Mobile, you can complete a full range of banking transactions all from the convenience of your smartphone. It’s simple, secure and no cost.
- Review your balances and transactions
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between Community Bank accounts
- Find the nearest surcharge free ATM
- View statements, check images and transaction slips
The App StoreSM lets you browse apps and download them directly to your iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod® touch. Just search using the phrase "Lake Street Mobile".†
Android™ users can download the app from the Google Play™ Store. Just search using the phrase "Lake Street Mobile".
Learn all about mobile check deposit.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions for Lake Street Mobile.
*Text and data usage charges through your carrier may still apply. You must first access online banking and register for Lake Street Mobile in order to access mobile banking.
†iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.