Teller Position Description
Community Bank of Oak Park ~ Background:
- For nearly 20 years, Community Bank of Oak Park River Forest has helped local families, businesses and communities achieve their financial goals and dreams. Our heritage is firmly rooted in values of service, integrity and local community commitment. We're proud of our history of financial strength and performance and we know our success is a result of a steadfast focus on truly personal service delivered by caring professionals. Delivering extraordinary service is what we do, what makes us who we are, and what makes us the right choice for so many of our neighbors.
- Our team members are dedicated to our unique style of community banking – delivering all the resources customers want with the attention they deserve. We base our service on the simple promises of providing sincere attention, giving trustworthy guidance, and being a reliable business partner.
- If you wish to work for a bank that takes time to understand its customers, that finds opportunities where others may see challenges, that believes the future is built on relationships and where trust is earned….then we’re happy you found Community Bank of Oak Park River Forest!
We currently have an opening in our Retail area for a Universal Banker.
TELLER JOB SUMMARY: Tellers are responsible for conducting banking transactions for customers in a cheerful, professional and accurate manner. They are our Goodwill Ambassadors as a primary point of contact with customers. Representative Teller transactions include checking deposits and withdrawals. We count on our Tellers to have a strong customer service orientation to be able to provide exemplary customer service to external and internal customers. The ability to communicate effectively, answer questions, resolve issues that may arise, and refer other bank services to customer as appropriate are also essential components of a Teller’s job duties.
If you enjoy communicating with people and are committed to providing customer-focused service with warmth and enthusiastic professionalism, then you should apply with us! Our team consists of a group of talented, professionals with a shared vision of providing our customers with the best personalized and attentive service to help them meet their financial goals.
- Prior cash handling experience & excellent interpersonal and communications skills combined with a professional demeanor are required.
- Team player, self starter, desire to provide exemplary customer service in a friendly and professional manner
If you would like to send your resume now, please direct it to Human Resources.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer